Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities

The Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) can assist with disability-related needs. To speak with someone about accommodations during Freshman or Transfer Orientation, please call the Student Disability Resource Center. For questions about accommodations during the academic year, please call the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) at (707) 826-4678, TDD: (707) 826-5392. Below are two contacts at the SDRC that will be able to assist you:

Language Interpreters for Guests

We will try our best to find an interpreter for all languages. However, we cannot guarantee this service, due to the limited number of interpreters in the area. To speak with someone about an interpreter for the Parents & Family program, please call us at 707-826-3504 or email us at

For questions Registration

Contact the Office of the Registrar 
(707) 826-4101 
First Floor Student & Business Services Building 

For questions about Orientation 

Contact the Dean of Students Office
(707) 826-5696
Siemens Hall Room 211